* House was so good last night, lol. Wilson DEFINITELY won. I wish things had gone a little differently of course, but that really goes w/out saying. Overall, another well-written ep. for the season w/ some wonderful H/W interaction; can't ask for more than that really.
* Asked for a promotion @ Crocs; boss told me she'd keep an eye on me and consider it.
* Lots of fun events coming up in my life--overnight party this weekend, one of my favourite relatives' bridal shower and wedding, attending a recording of Conan (assuming he's still on the air and everything by mid-February. Fucking Leno).
* Got up some courage and implied heavily to (now former) cute coworker from Crocs that I'd like to go out. We'll see what he says. Speaking of Crocs, found out that one of my coworkers is also bi; always an awesome thing to discover. XD
* Should be signing my contract w/ GAA this week. I'm eager to see how much money I'm going to get; they keep saying it's not gonna be much, but.
* I have a weird sleep pattern going on, and I wish it wouldn't be such a pain to sort it out. Basically, the nights/days I work at Crocs I go to sleep late and wake up late; the days I have my internship, I go to bed early and wake up early--IN THEORY. In reality, the days I have my internship, I hardly get any sleep because I wake up after about only 4 or 5 hours of sleep and can't get back to sleep. It sucks, and as a result I'm ALWAYS drained @ my internship around noon. I know the logical thing to do would be to KEEP the same sleep schedule no matter where I'm working, but the thing is.....there aren't enough hours in the day, and I want to utilize the hours on the nights I can stay up late.
* Boss @ Crocs got into an accident and is gonna be laid up for a few weeks. :/
* No end in sight for the insane level of business/activity that is my life. I hate being this busy; I am NOT this high-energy, lol. I need breaks/time to be mellow.
* I really need my ass kicked re: my diet. I've been comfort eating for nearly a year now and as a result have gained back more than the 20 pounds I'd lost. I need to work on it, but with how little I'm home and how stressed I am, eating healthy is difficult and just....not a priority.